Tuesday 23 April 2019

K-DRAMA REVIEW (PART 3)


This few months I really need to catch up my breath. Got one “Makcik Bawang” in my office really put me in unpleasant situation. Urghh. Sometimes I ponder to myself, what did I have took from her? Why she is so into me? You know, when someone try to make a fight with you that one piece of matter she make it a big fuss.

I don’t like the feeling like there is someone keep an eye on me for that 8 working hours. I know what I am doing. I know how to do my job.

One of friend said to me “You are really good at ignoring people who do shit to you. Why this time you look very disturbed? Just ignore them like how you used to do”. I was like “Yes, I am. I am very good at ignoring people. I can just ignore that Makcik Bawang. I will definitely do”. Oppss !

So yeah, I wanted to continue my K-Drama review today. And some keyboard typing sound to look myself a little busy in front of this Makcik Bawang kahkahkah. Do I look trying so hard? Ah, whatever.

Here it is, I list down another 5 k-drama review. Let’s go.


1) The Beauty Inside Drama 2018

This drama about Han Se-Gye, a popular and troublemaker actress, and a lot of rumors playing with her name. She live a mystery life as she suffers from an unusual phenomenon or magic that make her appearance changed to a different person. She will be see as someone else for a week, once in a month. Any production company that want to hire/work with her, will have to agree with her condition to “Give her one week of off day” before signing a Contract Agreement to hide her new identity.

Image result for the beauty inside drama poster

Han Se Gye signed a Contract Agreement as Airline Ambassador with T-Road Airline, where she met Seo Do Jae, an Executive Director of T-Road Airline. A single, young and good looking Executive Director. Omo omo. Despite of his appearance and status, he suffered from the ability to recognize faces due to he involved in a car accidents 11 years ago.

It is really a big burden for Han Se Gye to hide her misery. She is a top and well known actress. I really cried when I watched this drama. I can tell the burden that Han Se Gye have to bear, in which not all people can really understand your situation unless they know and see you at your weakest.


2) The Last Empress

This drama is quite unique in its own way. The Last Empress tells about a country governed by constitutional monarchy but potray in present day of South Korea. Oh Sunny, a bright musical actress marries the Emperor (King) Lee Hyuk. From a musical actress she suddenly become a Queen of South Korea.

Image result for the last empress korean drama poster

At first she really enjoy her new life. Marrying the King and your life status changed from local people to a Queen is such a dream come true. But her happiness didn’t last long when she discovered that she’s being used to cover (as the alibi) the King dirty works and crime, someone been trying to kill her twice, her mother died because of the Emperor’s family.

This drama shows that, people will willingly to do anything to keep the status, generate more money, maintain level of beauty even if it have to do with taking innocent people’s live. How scary is that.
Oh Sunny, with her broken heart and revenge, work together with Na Wang Sik, dig and search all information about the Emperor Family’s secret and disclose it to all media. While Oh Sunny keep her status to bring down the Emperor Family, she made Emperor Lee Hyuk fall in love with her.

*Will continue in Part 4...


No comments:

Post a Comment