Monday 3 December 2018

CAN TIME GOES BACK?



“People Come and Go”

Guess this word really hit me hard. I don’t know if I actually did any mistakes (you see, sometimes we overlooked at ourselves – but I didn’t being informed, so I am thinking that I am doing right. Where actually I really need to be told, so that I can improve myself);

Image result for walk away flower

or people are just being people right now (“The Right One” will stay with you  and understand you better in any situation – yet “People” is those who just passing by your way to see what you are up to); 

Image result for walk away flower

or this is just an adult thing or world (which as I am being an adult now, this is a normal stage of life that I need to go through like the rest of us – I should stay strong to pass this level). Aha.

Yes, I am a bit disappointed with this – to be honest. It is not that I put high hopes to these people. Instead, I am hoping that all my wish list come sooner than I expected – if not all perhaps one wish out of it?

“The Good Will Come When the Time is Right”
Am I actually answering all my thoughts above? Means, I have the answer yet I am still hurt somewhere?

Image result for people come and go

Hmm.

Can I just go backward to the life that I have before that I don’t have time to think about this stupid issue? Hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment