Wednesday 19 December 2018

K-DRAMA REVIEW (PART 1)


Work sometimes can be really stressful. And I hate it, coz my body will get pain here and there. Not include sudden fever. Haihhhh, so hate with this “Stress”.

So I excuse myself from my work for a while and decided to do some drama review. To me myself personally, I really enjoy watching drama because it kinda a great escape. Watching drama can really catch your emotion, your feeling, improve problem solving skills, and you get to know some interesting facts, and I really love how drama can take me into the story.

So what drama I choose to do some review? K-drama. ???? Of course hahahahaha

I met this one friend (aha. He is he J) asked me “Why k-drama?” - Actually drama was not only a drama. Some drama really provide knowledge and facts – I will tell you after. To compare with other drama eg Malay drama; the storyline was same with other drama, all about marrying the rich, business project million MYR, I hate you for no reason, jealousy, bla  bla bla – because he’s not into k-drama hahaha.

I wrote this review just to tell (especially those who is not into k-drama – perhaps you can try or start to watch this drama) that listed k-drama have a very strong storyline (actually I am a bit choosy with drama as well hahaha). So here the things:

*****

1) Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (2017)

This drama played on the life as sport students in Haneol Sport University between Kim Bok Jo – Female weightlifter, Jung Joon Hyung – Male swimmer and Song Shi Ho – female gymnastic.

Image result for weightlifting fairy kim bok joo

What I like about this drama because of Kim Bok Jo – a female weightlifter. How can a female become a weightlifter when I sometimes couldn’t even open a bottle of mineral water hahaha. While watching this drama you will be a bit emotional on the family issue in it, where Jung Joon Hyung was actually raised by his aunt (he called her “Mom”) and his brother was actually his cousin. This drama give sense of humor as well.

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo is a recommended k-drama for newbies. That is why I put it in my No.1 list. Amboii hahaha


2) What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim? (2018)

Related image

When Kim Mi So - a secretary of a Vice-President of a large company, Lee Young Joon decides to quit her job after four years shocking the whole company. Throughout this drama you will find out that Kim Mi So and Lee Young Joon have the same childhood memory where they are once being kidnap when they were kids. But this drama have a plot twist.

Kim Mi So want to find back to lost pieces of her childhood memory. Lee Young Joon’s brother, Lee Sung Yeon remember that he once got kidnap and fall in love with Kim Mi So. It twisted when the memory that Lee Sung Yeon have was actually fabricated with Lee Young Joon’s memory.

Continue in Part 2...


No comments:

Post a Comment